CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 29, 2008

christmas time is here...


 i like christmas.  i find a lot of joy in decorating the tree, making cookies and other delicious desserts, lighting cinnamon candles, and wrapping pictures on the wall.   

i'm going to try something new this year.  i'm going to attempt to paint a christmas display on the front windows of our home.  i've never done window painting before (at least i can't remember right now :), but i'm pretty sure it will be awesome.  hopefully this will be a tradition in the harder house. 

i'll post pictures of the final product later.  :)


7 comments:

laura said...

you guys are so crafty;) definitely post some pics... and I will get you those measurements soon... I promise:)

TimmyMac said...

I bet it turns out great! I am also a fan of Christmas . . . One of my personal traditions is to listen to Christmas music between now and New Years Day on the radio during my commute . . .

Señor H said...

can't wait to see it wife. i'm sure it will look awesome.

scoeyd said...

Are you going to paint your baby too? That would be a cool Christmas picture, esp. if she gets to dress up as an elf as well.

Try it!

You'll thank me later...

Erica said...

I've always wanted to but haven't pursued it. Post pictures for sure!!

The Author said...

You can make me cookies.

No(dot dot)el said...

very cool idea. can't wait to see the pics.